You need to read this book because:
- It will take the confusion out of Photographic terminology by clearly defining every important term used.
- Your learning will be enhanced by 120 charts and photos that will simplify discussions and help you to remember what you learned.
- You will learn why buying a camera based on Megapixels alone is a not good idea.
- You will learn how sensor size and lens selection affect image quality more than any other factors.
- Strange photographic terms will loose their mystique once you learn how they were carried over from film photography.
˃˃˃ You will also learn:
How digital images are created and stored.
Which file format to use when editing photos.
Which file format to use when sharing photos.
How to select a lens for your DSLR camera.
How to properly adjust exposure.
Why a zoom lens can be a very good investment.
Why you should care about focal length, aperture, shutter speed, and ISO as well as what these terms mean.